Vehicle Warranty Management Solution
Management of recall campaigns
Warranty claims for service work
Goodwill process management
Sale of warranties
Links between the warranty and the vehicle
Submission of warranty applications to factories
The function make it possible to submit warranty applications to the factory simultaneously with an order for servicing. The user can add information about the specific problem to the warranty application, focusing on the type of the warranty, the identified problem, the part of the vehicle that is to blame, etc.
Thanks to integration with several manufacturer systems, the user can use a single button to submit the warranty application document to the manufacturer. The information does not have to be transferred manually to a third party system, which means that the Elva DMS system stores full information about warranty work, the type of work that is done and the cost of the work. It also presents information from the manufacturer about affirmation of the cost of warranty work and the amount of the rebate.
Elva DMS warranty management solution gives the following benefits:
- It is easier to track costs that are sought from the factory for warranty work;
- There is quick correlation and analysis of costs supported or not supported by the factory when it comes to warranty work (e.g., if the time actually spent differs from the standard time that is indicated by the factory);
- There is analysis of approved and rejected claims in relation to warranty work, as well as the total number of claims that have been filed;
- The system precisely correlates the number of necessary work hours to do the specific warranty work, analysing it in comparison to work times that are confirmed by the factory;
- The submission of warranty work costs to the factory can be controlled easily;
- Service orders can comfortably be divided up into several parts, and each part can then be processed separately, e.g., adding a payer to each of the parts.